Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Between Super Junior and 2PM


2PM
Super Junior


Edited By Me

Edited By Me too


ATTENTION!
This version by me, it's up to you like it or not :")


First i want to put Kyuhyun oppa..












Omo! he really looks like a staring at us o.o
















I really like his smile so much
#melt


















Please don't say goodbye to me, oppa T_T
#eh












And then, for the second i have Nichkhun oppa :")











I don't know what to say, he is too 귀여운
#speechless







 







I think he's still looks gorgeous with various hair colour, do you think so too?












Same as hair colour, wearing glasses or not..
He still looks so 귀여운









~T ~

I have Siwon oppa in third place











I love his eyes so much..


















And i love his smile too :")
Aaaaaa everything about him, i like it !


















Is he James Bond?
Of course not, he's our oppa, but he really looks like James Bond













In the fourth place, i put Junho oppa











The first time i liked him when he was a guest in Strong Heart

















The reason why i like Junho oppa is his smile
And i think he is kind person












Omo! i really feel so jealous of her T_T
#envy











And..
For the last place, i have Yesung oppa


 He looks younger than his age now, isn't he?

I hope it is for me, but it seems like (n)ever happen
haha



~ E X T R A S ~
this is edited by me too, but without Junho oppa :(




Okay! that's all versi by me
Like it or not, it's up to you. Everyone has their own opinions, right?
Actually, i have a lot of photos of them, but i want to keep it up just for me
And i guess that you have many other photos too

No comments:

Post a Comment